- Operation Hydra has come to a close.
- Added Wingman and Flying Scoutsman to the available game modes.
- Wingman changes:
- Added Wingman-exclusive skill groups for better matchmaking in Wingman.
- Added ability to select maps.
- Added Nearby Lobbies for Wingman.
- Moved Arms Race and Demolition into War Games (with Flying Scoutsman).
- All War Games are now maxplayer 12.
- Updated maps available in Classic Competitive:
- Mirage, Cache, Inferno, Overpass, Cobblestone, Train, Nuke, Dust II, Canals, Office, and Agency.
- Updated maps and map groups available in Classic Casual:
- Dust II
- Defusal Group Delta (Mirage, Austria, Inferno, Shipped, Cache)
- Defusal Group Sigma (Cobblestone, Train, Overpass, Nuke, Canals)
- Hostage Group (Agency, Insertion, Office, Italy, Assault)
- Matchmaking now uses the Trust Factor by default. In the short term, players with Prime status can still choose to match using the old system.
Rumor has it:
- RIP Operation Hydra - May 23/24, 2017 - November 13/14, 2017
- Skill group icons have been given a refresh: https://github.com/SteamDataba…a45b6c2a1d262fe7d0599bcbc
- Item schema update, with images for 2018 Service Medals. Six levels in 2018, we had 7 this year: https://github.com/SteamDataba…4eda5f85cf04e4ec9f2eab003
- Not directly part of this update, but FYI: this week's usual weekly Steam outage was pulled ahead to today to add support for 13 new currencies on the Steam platform, including Argentina's peso, Israel's shekel, Poland's zloty, and others. See the full list of new currencies added here from the friends at SteamDB
- Größe ~55 MB